Thursday, July 15, 2010

Remembering Rajouri Garden Store Opening

Looking down memory lane, I realized I haven’t made a note of some of the most creative and challenging projects I have been involved in professionally. One such project- my most challenging till date was Rajouri Garden Store opening. My May and June 2007 was spent living and breathing this. Come to think of it, the reason I didn’t blog about it is, firstly I just didn’t blog then; secondly, I was so tired those days I’d simply not have had the energy to do it anyway.


The theme for the opening was “Fashion Capitals of the world”. Paul and Namrata, the backbone of this project were very clear with what they’d do with the VM spaces.
Ground floor was done as Milan: the world of drama, glitter and glamour!


First floor was divided into New York: the never sleeping land of the young @ heart, energetic and fun and
London: the formal world of elegance, austerity and culture!
Second Floor was done up as Paris: the world of art, music and fashionistas!

It was one hell of a hectic project but highly satisfying. Come to think of it, those really were the days...

1 comment:

Swanti said...

I can't believe I know somebody so so creative. Thumbs up gal !!